“Images of GE Products shown at this page are Copyright Protected and Property of General Electric Company”
The SEN Plus system has been designed from the outset based on customer requirements. The result is a product that offers unrivalled flexibility and user safety, backed up by comprehensive testing and support for many applications.
SEN Plus system can meet the most demanding requirements, from high current applications up to 7600A, down to motor control applications for a few kW. Furthermore, the system is available in different configurations, which include:
Height 2000 / 2200
Depth 600 / 800 / 1200
Width 400 / 500 / 600 / 800 / 1000 / 1200 / 1400
Degree of protection IP30 / IP41 / IP42 / IP54
Form of internal separation up to Form 4b
Color RAL 7035
Type tested IEC/EN 61439-2
Internal arc tests IEC/TR 61641
Seismic withstand UBC
Marine certification ABS
Rated operational voltage Ue 690V AC / 600V DC
Rated frequence f 50 / 60Hz
Rated impulse voltage / Overvoltage category Uimp 8kV / III
Rated current horizontal busbars up to 7600A
Rated current vertical busbars up to 2700A
Peak withstand current - horizontal busbars (Ipk) up to 220kA
Short time withstand current - horizontal busbars (Icw) up to 100kA-1s / 50kA-3s
Complete system control
Communication and control increasingly forms part of a system – data exchange via Profibus or Modbus is available for most components, to ensure a homogeneous setup. SEN Plus complies with following international standards and is tested at independent test bodies e.g. IPH, KEMA/DEKRA, ABS etc.
• IEC 61439-2 Low-voltage switchgear and control assemblies-Part 2: Power switchgear
and controlgear assemblies.
* The modified and updated standard released by International Electrical Committee in
2009, based on IEC 60439 standard.
• GB7251.1-2005 Low-voltage switchgear and control assemblies-Part 1: Type-tested and
partially type-tested assemblies.
* Type test includes: verification of temperature-rise limits, dielectric properties, short-circuit
withstand strength, effectiveness of the protective circuit, clearances and creepage
distances, mechanical operation, degree of protection.
• IEC 60068-2-57 Environment testing-Part 2-57:Test Ff: Vibration-Time history method.
* Seismic vibration environment test, in horizontal and vertical direction.
• IEC/TR 61641 : 2008-01 Enclosed low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies -
Guide for testing under conditions of arcing due to internal fault.
*International arcing fault protection standard.
• IEC 60529 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures.
*Define IP numbers used to quantify the degree of protection provided by enclosures.
• IEC 60068-2-30 Defining resistance to damp and heat.
*Wet Heat, 6 cycle with 24 h, 40°C, 95 % rel. humidity.
• IEC 60068-2-11 Defining resistance to salt mist.
*Salt fork, 2 cycle with 24 h, 35°C.
• ABS certified for marine vessels or facilities.